Eazyways Arogya Healthcare Private Limited
Corporate Office :
E-130 ,Sector-7 Noida (NCR) - 201301
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Help line No. : 0120 4266 122,
+91 9268560195, +91 0120 3513322
Mechanism For Grievance Redressal
- Customer / Distributor can make Grievances in either of the mentioned modes – Calls
/ Written Application / Email / Walk-in / Online Grievance Cell, etc.
- Grievances received will be fed into the internal Grievance software. A unique track
Id will be generated against all the Grievances and is intimated to the New Customers
/ Existing Customers on his / her registered Email Id and Mobile Number.
- New Customers / Existing Customers need to keep the unique track Id secure with
them in order to take follow-up against the Grievance.
- At first instance, Grievance is handled by the executive of the customer care team.
The executive has a period of 7 working days to resolve the issue. In case of the
executive are unable to handle the problem/grievance up to full satisfaction, the
software escalates the issue to the next level of Grievance Redressal Committee.
Members of Grievance Redressal Committee are:
- Mr. Gopal Kumar
Mobile No.: 9911019604
Email id: email@example.com
- Mr. Praveen Kumar
Mobile No.: 9268560193
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Adeeb N Shah
Mobile No.: 9711876264
Email id: email@example.com
- The committee will meet on a 15 day period (On 15th and 30th Calendar day of every
month). All pending grievances will be disposed of by the committee in these meetings.
If the grievance is not resolved within these 15 days, the grievance will be forwarded
to next 15 day period and same will be intimated to the New Customers / Existing
- If the Grievance Committee is not able to resolve the issue in this time frame,
the grievance is escalated to the Nodal Officer. The Nodal Officer has a time of
15 days to resolve the Grievance from the date of receiving of Grievance. Details
of Nodal Officer are mentioned below:
Name: Mr. Adeeb N Shah
Mobile Number: +91. 9711876264
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org